Tuesday, September 30, 2008

crazy...I'm crazy

Yes folks, it is that time.
The other day I was fretting about something and Loren was just staring at me.
I said WELCOME TO MY TAPER!!!!!
She's been through this before so she just shook her head.
I seem to have some bruising under my big toe nail. I dont know how this happened. In all my years of running, I've had 1 black and blue nail that I lost. 
ONE.
And it was after my first marathon in 1999.
It hasn't full on bruised and I hope it doesn't. I noticed it for sure when I was running but it was more annoying that anything.
And speaking of running, since that's what we do here, I just got back for a nice, generic 7 miles with 8x100 strides. Really nothing exciting to report there.
While the temps have dropped, it's still humid so I'm still sweating like  a pig.
Oh well.
Tomorrow should be an interesting work out, mile repeats, but we'll get to that tomorrow.

No comments: