Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If I only could, I'd make a deal with god and I'd get him to swap our places

How appropriate.I come home, turn on the radio and Running up that Hill is on.
I love Kate Bush and Hounds of Love, which 
Michele and Melissa Barry (identical twins) gave me for my 14th birthday in 1985 is still one of, if not, my favorite albums.
Oh what the hell, let's make this multimedia, since this also goes to my inner dancer, not be confused with my private dancer...
I also sent this to my friend Cory, my favorite dance partner ever
here's a lovely picture of us
I'm in the nice pink pants, he's in orange.
maybe I'll photoshop out that other chick...

ANYWAY.
Running, this is a blog about running.
So I went out at 5 and it was so nice. Cool, low humidity. Totally difference from yesterday.
My plan called for 11 but I did 8.6. I'm leaving for Reach the Beach and have a long drive. Then From Friday morning til sometime Sat, I have 21 miles to run on very little sleep, food or sanity. It felt really good.  A bit sluggish at first. Think the legs are feeling the work outs. I averaged 9:18 pace and my hr was 156, pretty good.
Now I have to pack, take a shower, have dinner...get away from the computer.

1 comment:

Girl In Motion said...

Doggie girl, thinking about you, hoping everything's going well and that you're having a great time! Be strong woman!!

Btw, huge Kate Bush fan here, too. :-)