Wednesday, September 17, 2008

you spin me right round baby

Whenever I look at my ankle, this is what I see. It's all sortsa colors. It actually looks like a dead person's foot attached to my leg. This morning, I went to the gym. I took the bus. Usually, I go up there to swim or run intervals on the track so I either ride my bike or run.
The bus, not so much fun. 
I did 45 minutes on the elip. machine. Closest thing I can get to running. I was so tempted to get on the treadmill, even for just a half mile to see how it would feel. I resisted. I wouldn't say it hurt. It didnt. There was an ache. I got a lace up brace which I think will be more supportive for WHEN I START RUNNING TOMORROW.
Ok, I really dont know if that's going to happen. PT Pete said he'd put me on the treadmill for 2 miles (I know I'm going to do at least 3 if I can run) and we'll see how it goes.
I'm not going to pretend this isn't driving me insane even though it's only been a few days...

No comments: