Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still in the 'Ham

Today in the Ham it was 75 degrees with 400000 percent humidity. Much warmer than I've run in in a while with NYC's 30 degree weather and icy streets. Today we hit the track again with my mom. She's being a real sport about it. Even when she bitches. I think she wants to do this though doesn't want to come right out and say it (and I know you sometimes read this mom). Loren and I have both seen her looking over the training plan.
Mean while, Loren took me around to some of her HS running haunts. No wonder she's so friggin fast. Everything here is hilly. I put in 8.5 miles of hills. I felt terrible, though I know part of that was the heat.
Tomorrow we're heading home. All in all, this has been a pretty good trip.

1 comment:

TiredMamaRunning said...

Hills in humidity! Nice! I've been a total wuss indoors.

Glad you and Loren had a good trip.