Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fun on the tarck

Over the last year, I have run mostly during the day. I'm lucky that my work schedule (or lack there of depending on how you look at it) has allowed me to do that.
Now it's winter. It's cold. We have sunlight for 5 minutes a day. I get more dramatic.
Anyway, I can still run during the day, though as I've mentioned before, my team does track work outs at night. This will take some getting use to. I missed a few weeks while away and was back at it tonight.
We did 1600, 2x800, 4x400. The idea was to get faster as you went along. I think I did a pretty good job:
1600=7:49
800=3:49
800=4:48
400 1:43, 1:41, 1:39, 1:36
I only hope I'm not sore tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mir said...

You are jumping right back into things! Very nice workout. I agree, it certainly seems like 5 minutes a day of light. Is it March yet?

DogPound said...

I am, though I'm still getting this nagging pain in my ankle, I hope it's not too much too soon.